Seeking a Promotional Project Manager to join a major pharmaceutical company for a 6 month or longer contract! Great long term opportunity with a Pharmaceutical giant!
Position Description and Responsibilities
• Manage and track the design, approval, proofreading, and production processes of promotional materials for assigned brands.
• Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
• Set daily priorities and project planning with department team members. Gather information necessary to manage projects in a time-efficient manner.
• Work closely and partner with Account Manager and outside agencies on assigned brand(s), defining specific business needs, timelines, and production capabilities.
• Oversee the information flow between Account Manager and departmental teams.
• Maintain production reports for assigned brand(s), updating all pipeline estimates, due dates, and billing information to apprise client/teams of accurate status
• Manage timelines & deliverables for ad hoc business development needs
• Manage & organize content and access to SharePoint or other document sharing room, TBD
• Manage PReP scheduling / calendar.
• Analyze market data & create reports to track market-share trends over time.
• Set up meetings & manage calendars as needed.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Strong relationship builder: encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
• Excellent project and time management skills; operates effectively in a deadline-driven environment. Provide detailed tracking of milestones and timelines.
• Ability to track and absorb all corporate, product branding, Legal, and Promotion Compliance guidelines and ensure directives are followed on assigned brand(s).,
• Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative, and production processes to facilitate effective communication.
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly shifting priorities
Experience/Position Requirements Desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5+ years’ experience within fast-paced, dynamic work group.
• At least 1-3 years in a project coordination role.
• Strong knowledge of print and digital production processes.
• Previous experience with Pharma regulatory & legal requirements preferred.
• Familiarity with and working knowledge of internal systems. MS Office 2013 programs, Mercury NG, Visitor Net, etc…