1. Campaign Creation: Build, test, and launch promotional campaigns using internal tools, ensuring an optimal user experience.
2. Troubleshooting: Investigate bugs and issues reported by the team, working with engineering teams to resolve if necessary.
3. Project management: Own the documentation and tracking of deliverable for all campaigns.
- Testing and documentation of new features and offer types for the merchandising team.
- Apply learnings to implement new processes and scalability.
- Fluent Japanese Speaker (This resource will be focusing on large-scale marketing programs for Japan. We need someone who is able to read and write in Japanese so that they can review / edit any messaging or assets in Japanese. They may be communicating with Japanese speakers or may weigh in on cultural trends in Japan to provide insights)
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2-3 years experience as a content manager / project manager / program manager / in an online content or commerce business
Nice to haves:
- Strong attention to detail and strong ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong project management skills (planning, communication, organization).
- Inquisitive and analytical thinker with a commitment to solving complex problems.
- Confidence in technical knowledge / ability and desire to learn complex technical workflows.
- Commitment to and interest in delivering high quality user experiences.
- Commitment to and interest in operational process efficiencies.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs