The Promotion Manager will lead and work collaboratively with multiple teams supporting communications/promotion, including the creative development teams, global market research and global outcomes research. Therefore, the successful candidate should have high proficiency in project management, constituency leadership, vendor management and collaborative communications.
In addition, the Promotion Manager will need to demonstrate effective collaboration with various compliance departments. All promotional plans and resources must adhere to the client’s standards of compliance.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to work well in teams, to influence others and to negotiate effectively
- Project Management including workload prioritization and working independently
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing, preferably specific knowledge of managed markets
- Strong written communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Constituency Leadership
- Message development experience
- Message Development experience
- External agency management
- Market Research
- Product or Customer Promotion experience
Please apply through our web site If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please e-mail email@example.com