The Product Marketing team for the Aquent's client is responsible for building a strong, consistent brand for the client's technology product, everywhere that people may learn about it. In this context, they work closely with many teams across the company to thoughtfully launch the product into more products and experiences. The product marketing team is also tasked with building engagement with 3rd party developers and partners to broaden the range of integrations and functionality of the tech product, powered by a thriving ecosystem. Finally, they're focused on helping people get the most of the product, by educating users about how it can help for new kinds of information and tasks, as the product continually gets better over time. These efforts to drive engagement take many forms -- including traditional media campaigns, retail education, emails & notifications, and in-product tips.
In this 12+ month role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the most compelling functionality is featured prominently in marketing communications, assets and campaigns developed by many different teams . You will collaborate closely with those global Marketing and PR groups to identify the most compelling use cases, and work closely with the Product Management team to ensure that those features work consistently and reliably in the product experience.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with global Marketing and PR teams.
- Work closely with the Product management team to ensure that those features work consistently and reliably in the product experience.
- Closely manage a rigorous process to ensure that every feature example that we advertise has gone through the proper quality assurance channels, so the product consistently works as advertised.
- BA/BS degree required, no specific field required
- 3-5 years in consumer technology marketing required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Strong process management and attention to detail required
Nice to Have Skills:
Experience with Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets preferred