The Technical Product Manager (TPM) will have accountability for all activities on a product from product inception through to retirement.
The TPM is responsible for building strong business relationships, ensuring strategic product roadmaps exist and for ensuring requirements are defined and packaged into product releases.
The TPM is also responsible for managing to product budgets and making product team staffing decisions. The position involves close interaction with matrix teams of project delivery, development, quality assurance and customer support & services. It is also the primary point of contact for business partners.
This specific TPM will be managing one of our flagship Talent Rewards products.
• Builds strong relationships with business partners
• Partners with Technology Solutions to:
• create business cases for new project work
• ensure product roadmaps are defined, communicated and kept up to date
• Forms a balanced product and project team
• Manages product budget
• Advocate for continuous process improvement, predictability and consistency; promotes transparency
• Works with delivery team to ensure highest quality products are delivered on-time, on budget and with first class performance and support
• Maintains vendor relationships
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Business; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of Product Management experience with proven systems/processes to deliver successfully on customer expectations
• Global experience, particularly in the area of technology delivery and data privacy
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, problem-solving environment and synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions
• A work style that emphasizes a disciplined and organized approach to application management
• Demonstrated ability to deliver in a complex business environment.
• Demonstrated ability to present technology or technical concepts to a variety of audiences
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication and facilitation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs