Work closely with Account Managers to help coordinate day-to-day production details of their internal client’s marketing/advertising communications and material needs for various products and services.
• Function as primary liaison between client and creative team.
• Coordinate the creative team's work for large accounts, and assist Account Managers by managing the creative team's work on smaller components of identified campaigns.
• Proactively manage client communications; coordinate development of clear communications of all project related information. Act with some account management authority for select projects, at direction of Account Managers.
• Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure the team is delivering on its requirements; to include the opening and traffic of select projects.
• Help Account Managers ensure customer satisfaction by meeting clients’ business unit objectives on time and within budget.
• Work in team environment with frequent interaction with Account Managers’ clients and senior management.
• Partner with design team leads for select clients to ensure that creative solutions align with business objectives and visual identity standards, including financial firm brand positioning, departmental practices, policies and workflow processes.
• Candidate should 5-8 + years of advertising agency or in house agency experience
• Candidates with an advertising agency background should have held the title of “Account Executive” or equivalent. (Candidates should have account person experience, not traffic, media, creative etc).
• In house agency candidates should have similar experience/titles
• Candidates should have direct hands on experience managing work within an agency or in house agency, vs. as a marketer who worked with an agency or in house agency.
• Candidate should have experience in:
o Developing a creative brief/marketing strategy
o Reviewing/assessing creative work (printed, digital, video)
o Presenting work to clients and articulating the underlying strategy
o Being a confident day-to-day client interface
o Independently managing the development of, presentation of, and delivery of print, digital and video work
o Managing to budgets
o Providing feedback and direction to design and multimedia partners
o Working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs