Large Media and Communications company in El Segundo is looking for a Project/Asset Manager to join their Entertainment Marketing Team. Our client is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with a passion for great television. This position will be responsible for supporting marketing campaigns to support their original content.
- Support original entertainment marketing team in executing on- and off-platform marketing plans to increase show and network awareness and create buzz amongst viewers and media industry.
- Manage all gallery and unity photography for shows – track talent approvals, organize inventory of approved photos, and ensure all partners have required assets.
- Track and route final key art creative to all stakeholders including online, social, production partners, and agencies.
- Create and manage channel guide artwork to ensure proper representation of shows on the set top box.
- Submit request forms for on-platform tactics in timely manner to secure support and coverage for original series.
- Lead internal promotions and events to create engagement and raise awareness for employees, establishing their advocacy in the network and its programming.
- Attend events and production shoots when needed to provide additional team and logistics support.
- Organized, efficient, team player.
- Savvy, self-motivated, forward-thinker.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be proficient with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and E-mail.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience in marketing or related field.
- Network, Media, or Agency experience a plus.