Our client is a Seattle-based Coffeehouse chain looking for a Project Specialist to lead the development and implementation of low to moderately
complex communications programs or projects through their Creative Studio for assigned client businesses.
- Creates, documents, and manages project schedules and progress for the Creative Studio to ensure that expected results are delivered on time; Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
- Prioritizes multiple projects; Ensures that projects meet specified time lines and deliver expected results.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication throughout the project; Consolidates, communicates, and facilitates resolution of all issues.
- Educates client on working relationship with Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities and process.
- Partners and collaborates with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives, and meet/exceed Creative Studio standards.
- Relative to the brand, has an understanding of the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of assigned client businesses.
- Communicates process and form recommendations for improving communication and teamwork within the Creative Studio.
- Ensures clients submit comprehensive briefs to efficiently initiate work in the Creative Group.
- Mentors contract specialist team members and educates new creative team members on internal work flow processes.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Communicates processes for improving work flow, cross functional communication, work integration, and teamwork between partners from cross functional departments
Summary of Experience:
- 3+ years Leading creative project teams
- 3+ years Functional expertise within Agency or in-house Creative
- 3+ years project Management
- 3+ years relationship management with business partners
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Manage project teams in a fast-paced environment
- Balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
- Experience working at a design/advertising agency preferred