Looking for someone to join our clients customer experience team.
The team strives to enhance the customer experience by leading the development of the Customer Experience (CX) strategy and delivering cross-organizational projects that drive an enhanced experience for customers through comprehensive service and tools.
- The selected candidate will provide support for operations activities relating to the customer experience journey strategy and other customer related initiatives.
- They will identify strategies in support of enhancing the customer experience, and work collaboratively across departments to support a unified approach to customer service improvements.
- They will collaborate with various teams across the company through the facilitation of journey mapping workshops, monitoring of journey progress and providing interventions as needed to drive an enhanced customer experience.
- He/she will identify and evaluate underperforming goals/metrics as well as provide analytics and recommendations for better decision making.
- Additional responsibilities will include benchmarking and review of benchmarking material as a means to determine business trends and earn from other organizations that are considered best in class.
- They will help ensure best practices in terms of journey mapping and customer-centric design thinking are leveraged in the development of the CX strategy and all initiatives therein and collaborate with business leaders and various teams to identify issue(s) and design solution(s).
- Support a customer-centric culture, taking special interest in meeting the needs of both external and internal stakeholders.