PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES
The Project Manager is a full-time contract position that works closely with the designated account team to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with client / brand teams.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Understand Client's guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
• Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Assist on both print and digital projects.
• Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
• Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
• Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
• Reports onsite to Client's Ad Agency Account Manager
• Partners with creative team on project initiatives
• Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
• Manage project workflow for assigned brands
• Develop and manage project timelines
• Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
• Assist with providing estimates
• Track time on a daily basis
• 5-10 years of ad agency traffic coordinator/management experience required
• Bachelor degree required
• Experience with an advertising agency automated workflow system a plus
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
• High-energy, positive, organized individual
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details