Design/Production and Project Management
This role is a mix of production, editing documents for ongoing campaigns (primarily using InDesign and Dreamweaver) The role is responsible for providing visibility throughout the campaign lifecycle. It facilitates cross functional collaboration with several departments including marketing, legal, compliance, analytics, finance, risk and with external vendors. The role is responsible for capturing key metrics for every campaign (volumes, cost, start and end cycle time etc.). This role will manage and update design documents and HTML responsive documents for a variety of clients.
· Manager assigns project to team member
· Project Manager will review the creative brief, find the files in the internal asset management system, create a paper and/or online folder to include all documents
· Update the master matrix – if there is a new bracket code and changes are requested (more than a reprint)
· Search for the job and add the source files to the creative folder in the internal asset management system
· Send an email to the Production Manager to request an estimate for the client
· Use the asset management system to send and track the client approval of the quote
· Update any bracket codes and content if needed based on the creative brief
· Upload the files in the system for review by Legal, CSS, the Client and possibly the Privacy and Rewards team
· Once approved, send to the proofing team
· Request a secondary review once any changes from the proofing team are complete
· Release the final files in the system and send to the Production Manager and the Printer
· Approve the final files from the printer once uploaded for review
· Update the activities section in the system with the dates for approvals, releases etc.
· Add the final files in the system's final folder for the job
· Include a “QC” quality control folder with all email correspondence
· Once the POD (proof of delivery) is provided by the production team, close the job in the system
Current client projects include several large well known retailers.