Our client needs an experienced Project Manager or Marketing Manager for a full-time, 5 month assignment. Client is based in Charlottesville but open to candidates who can work onsite 2-3 days per week, and work remotely the remaining days.
The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for managing global product marketing activities and campaigns on behalf of the Client and their primary audiences. They will own day to day management of marketing activities and campaigns as well as be a key contributor to ongoing planning and development. This will include working directly with our agency partners as outsource providers, with the team’s Directors as owners of the overall marketing plans, with key internal and cross-functional stakeholders, and with the product line business leaders as our internal clients.
The Marketing Manager will possess marketing management experience across digital marketing channels, content and tools for building awareness, engagement, acquisition and retention; a strong understanding of the end to end digital marketing process and automation technology; hands on experience in developing and delivering marketing content and materials; and, proven ability to effectively manage and collaborate across organizations and vendors to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Management of marketing activities and campaigns in support of Client's programs to help achieve their business goals.
- Day to day interaction and management of agency partners and internal stakeholders for successful campaign and program delivery and execution.
- Understand and directly utilize marketing automation and digital channel management tools and technology.
- Collaborate closely with matrixed colleagues and agency partners as needed for content production and delivery, channel management, web services, quality review, and marketing automation.
- Provide marketing performance results and reporting across digital marketing channels, audiences and programs to supplement agency partners as needed.
- Be an active and valued contributor to ongoing marketing planning, strategy and improvement as part of the overall product marketing team.
- Support the Head and Directors, in contributing to the overall product program marketing initiatives as a key team member.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (3-5 years preferred) in marketing and communications roles.
- Proven experience in planning, building, delivering and measuring digital direct marketing programs and campaigns.
- Experienced in successfully managing marketing agency and vendor partner relationships and performance.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools and systems to include channel management, content management, project management and reporting.
- Experienced in collaborating with product teams and/or business units to understand marketing needs, objectives and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and mature business skills, able to build successful working relations with key internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of organizational and time management