We are having a Project Manager/Digital Producer with 5-7 years experience along with the ability to manage internal creative teams in the development of wireframes/prototypes, creative expression and visual assets for Games for a global retail brand in Seattle Wa. Along with Managing internal creative teams and agencies in the development of marketing program creative assets including newsletters, app cards, social content & landing pages.
Job Summary and Mission
This position will contribute to success by managing user experience and asset production for Games and content development for complex marketing programs
This candidate is a seasoned, digitally-savvy producer/project manager, has a calm, even-keeled demeanor, and is comfortable proposing solutions and paths-forward to lead teams through ambiguity
This candidate is comfortable managing multiple work streams simultaneously, that are at different stages of development (launch, content creation and management, QA/publishing, and ongoing maintenance.)
Client is a highly collaborative environment, and individuals that thrive here are very comfortable with relationship building, managing up, and being strong team players
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Manage internal creative teams in the development of wireframes/prototypes, creative expression and visual assets for Games
Partner with internal teams and agencies at the beginning of a Game to develop and influence game concepts, technical specifications and production plans, and at the end of a Game to hand off assets and copy, and review the Game during QA/UAT
Manage internal creative teams and agencies in the development of marketing program creative assets including newsletters, app cards, social content & landing pages
Kicks-off content creators with all information, specifications and assets needed to begin work; moves work through organization via creative, business and legal reviews to gain final approval before hand-off to publishers
Clearly communicates business and technical requirements to copywriters and designers, and assesses if work-in-progress meets these requirements
Tracks project progress to flag potential risks to a project’s success, and proactively provides updates to impacted parties
Summary of Experience: Years
Project management/production: 5-7
Digital project management/production: 3-5
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Ability to execute digital projects and programs consistently and with high quality, to deadline and to SLAs as agreed
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Effective customer service and account management skills
Creative problem-solving skills
Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
Knowledge of Agile development methodology
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Why is this role open? What need will this worker fill?
We have several new programs/games launching and need support to provide coverage
THINGS TO NOTE:
- There is a potential and possible even conversion for this role.
- This talent will be working a couple interesting projects for the team. One is very digitally intensive and focuses a lot on user interaction. The only other team that works on similar projects is GDP. The other project will center around serializing drinks to customers tied to cultural moments. They'll need to think about celebrity/ influencer partnerships and user generated content.
- This talent must thrive on ambiguity as they will be figuring things out within certain guard rails. Their day will look different from day to day.
- Performance will be checked informally through weekly 1-on-1's with the CW.
- Talent will communicate with the working team for all things GAMES and potentially up to directors cross functionally for TRENDING.
- Agency management experience