Our client, the creators of the successful racing AAA game is looking for an Art Producer to manage and help improve the studio's ability to produce industry-leading content.
We are looking for a seasoned professional who has worked with teams of artists and developers, preferably in the games or film industry. Primary responsibilities include coordination across multiple individuals and/or game team disciplines such as art, design, and test as well as other external partners. Key to this role is the ability to reduce risk and increase predictability while managing multiple schedules and/or dependencies across varying teams. In order to succeed, the Art Producer will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed for content production. Attention to detail, identifying and developing key metrics to measure the current state of a project are a must.
- Work closely with artists, and designers to understand and optimize workflows and tools.
- Ship regular software releases to customers internal and external to the studio.
- Collaborate with artists and developers to measure and actively monitor development efforts.
- Working with project leads through the various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
Top must have skills:
- Manage a budget and a schedule
- Ability to work in Tracking Software (TFS or Shotgun)
- Experience with working on games that have shipped – especially to a wide audience with a voice
Plus: understanding for 3Ds Max, Maya, Perforce
- 5+ years of gaming industry experience or film/TV in a leadership role.
- Led at least two AAA or next-gen titles or film/TV in a producer role from start to finish.
- Shipped a service oriented or episodic release and an understanding of software or creative team as a service.
- The ability to collaborate with the other creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines.
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal & remote teams
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Passion for making the highest quality games.
- Experience working with Shotgun preferable