Project Manager w/ Print, Production & Broadcast experience
Vitamin T are partnering with a well know agency and global automotive brand to deliver an exciting Europe wide project. We are building onsite creative teams to work in centralised HQ’s in some of Europes largest cities.
We are looking for an Integrated Project Manager for London to drive campaign activations and creative. You will be working closely with Designers, Artworkers, Digital Project Managers and Digital Content Specialists in a fast paced, collaborative, in-house role.
The ideal candidate will have an agency background, ideally some within production agency and an understanding of Print and Broadcast is essential. Also nice to have is experience of digital, social and video content production. You will be confident managing teams, running projects to tight deadlines, make decisions, and communicate effectively at all levels, mediating where necessary.
· Proven experience running campaigns, Print ads and Direct Mail
· Video production experience
· Manage project life cycle from estimates, project plans/schedules and budgets with clear financial communication.
· Manage all aspects of projects and production, fast turnaround where needed with focus on quality & accuracy.
· Keeping key stakeholders fully up to date on project status
· Experience working in a fast paced agency environment. Understanding its processes and challenges.
· 4 to 5 years+ in a similar role, agency or in-house. Some agency experience is a must
· Experience managing fully integrated campaigns
· Client facing, able to present with strong communication at all levels.