We are seeking candidates who have solid marketing fundamentals while also being a self-starter, detail-oriented, intuitive, and organized. The role entails 50% Project Management and 50% Marketing Management/Communications skill-set.
• Coordinate collateral development with marketing managers and proper approvals with various key stakeholders, including legal, accounting, sales, executives.
• Track execution of projects using a project management dashboard.
• Write, design, edit, and check links/proofread email newsletters, Wiki Pages, or Sharepoint sites.
• Respond to email requests asking for certain materials, collateral, and/or talking points.
• Keep up-to-date and compile industry intelligence (e.g. competitive alliances & partnerships) for a bi-weekly read-out
• Manage WebEx account and set-up and manage webinars
• Maintain reporting of ROI for all customer & sales-facing marketing and promotions as it relates to product specific projects
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as well as working on a variety of assignments and technologies
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment without much structure, demonstrating ability to adapt and be flexible
• Effective at communicating regular status updates on work product
• Detail-oriented with a structured communications approach
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 4+ years experience in Marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects.
• Passion for solving customer problems in creative ways.
• Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
• Skilled copywriter. Plus if written executive talking points/FAQ
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint, creating compelling and effective slides to be used by the sales team
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs