Our client is a fortune-500 pharmaceutical and biosciences industry leader. They are seeking a long term contractor to support their in-house advertising studio by providing client account management, traffic and operational activities. If you are an eager, energetic individual with advertising agency background and pharmaceutical experience, we'd love to talk with you! Please read on:
Position Description and Responsibilities
• Manage and track the design, approval, proofreading, and production processes of promotional materials for assigned brands.
• Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
• Set daily priorities and project planning with department team members. Gather information necessary to manage projects in a time-efficient manner.
• Work closely and partner with Account Manager and outside agencies on assigned brand(s), defining specific business needs, timelines, and production capabilities.
• Oversee the information flow between Account Manager and departmental teams.
• Maintain production reports for assigned brand(s), updating all pipeline estimates, due dates, and billing information to apprise client/teams of accurate status
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Strong relationship builder: encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
• Excellent project and time management skills; operates effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to track and absorb all corporate, product branding, Legal, and Promotion Compliance guidelines and ensure directives are followed on assigned brand(s).
• Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative, and production processes to facilitate effective communication.
Experience/Position Requirements Desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5+ years traffic experience within a high volume agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or prepress department.
• At least 1-3 years in a project coordination role.
• Strong knowledge of print and production processes. Familiarity with and working knowledge of print/production software applications.
• Ad agency experience preferred.
• Familiarity with both MAC and PC platforms.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs