Vitamin T is partnering with a digital/ email agency to find a talented Project/ Account Manager to add to their team. Must be on-site in Beaverton.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- 5 years of experience in business systems analysis/project management roles
- Project management experience driving technology driven solutions across multiple teams/stakeholders
- Ability to work “in the weeds” on detailed projects, as well as deliver up level summarized communications to Director & Sr. Directors
- Ability to project manage multiple projects at once
- Passionate individual with a drive to partner on tech solutions that drive bottom line revenue.
- Proficient analytical skills to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, consolidate details and extract to functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively translate user requirements into business, functional and test scenarios for projects of various sizes and complexity. Experience with automated testing solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical documentation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working with outsource providers.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of accuracy and organizational skills; ability to prioritize based on business need