Vitamin T is recruiting for a Project Manager, eCommerce for a full-time position with a large retailer located in the metro Detroit area. This person will work with store operations, eCommerce marketing & merchandising, store design, and IT to deliver successful implementation, training, marketing, and operations of Omni- channel programs. Responsibilities include program development, interaction, collaboration, and adoption with retail and contract operators, KPI development, and objective tracking and optimization. Emphasis on what's next and understanding key trends and solutions to improve competitiveness and customer satisfaction key.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience of working in a Digital Commerce or IT environment
- Strong customer orientation with excellent communication skills across various medias including: written, verbal, and phone.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, exercise good judgment and be flexible in response to change
- Proficient in Word, Excel and the computer operating systems.