Project Manager- Marketing
Must have Retail/Apparel/Fashion experience!
This person will be supporting the sustainability team. Looking for someone who is organized, well spoken, and has great interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail.
•Develop an overarching USAID Women + Water Alliance project plan (yr 1 and five-year horizon)
• Draft Branding & Marking plan outline • Manage the project plan
• Put systems in place to drive project plan
• Schedule team & partnership meetings
• Support Q1 and Q2 reporting process to USAID testing and evolving systems from learning
• Support planning of India workshop
• Other support as needed
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project. Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.