Duties include a combination of administrative, project management and special assignments for the marketing team. This individual will take the lead in the development of the timeline for each project, and be responsible that deliverables are met. The Coordinator will be expected to facilitate the progress of projects and be the gatekeeper of all aspects of the project from initiation to completion.
Key responsibilities include: developing and updating budgets, project status, and conference reports.
A close working relationship with external vendors and the internal creative and production staff is necessary to ensure appropriate management of deliverables, timelines, plans, billing and recap reports. Understanding the roles and responsibilities of each team member and the project lifecycle is also imperative, as well as multi-tasking and flawlessly executing multiple projects across the business.
• Ensures flawless and timely execution of programs, keeping alignment with marketing team
• Works with the production team to ensure all quotes, routing and deliverables are being met within the agreed to project timeline
• Uses knowledge of the organization’s processes in order to facilitate movement and transition of projects across departments
• Comes prepared to every meeting with necessary paperwork (past conference reports, briefs, etc.) and issues thorough meeting notes within 48 hours of the meeting.
• Adds relevant input during meetings to ensure programs are driving results
• Displays growing personal knowledge of activation and execution plans
• Helps anticipate and alert management of any potential problems and works to create contingency plans or provide solutions.
• Collects, filters and analyzes information quickly and efficiently to determine what is relevant and meaningful
• Manages budget for assigned projects
• Knows/actively solicits help when needed and necessary
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs