• Oversee projects throughout all phases of creative development and help drive them to a success completion.
• Ensure creative briefs are complete and actionable with a clear understanding of project objectives.
• Schedule and facilitate project kick-off meetings. Collaborate with Customers and project team to establish project milestones and deadlines.
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans and schedules; ensure Customer and team are kept up-to-date throughout lifecycle of project.
• Advise and coach Customers on department processes, standards, and policies.
• Develop project cost estimate in consult with Creative Direction Lead and Capability Leads.
• Orchestrate review meetings with Customer. Manage project team meetings and summarize and distribute action steps.
• Help remove logistical barriers to allow for smooth project development by creative team. Maintain a positive and productive work dynamic for the Customer and project team.
• Partner with Creative Direction Leads to help ensure project objectives are being met at each stage of development.
• If vendor support is needed, work with Capability Leads and Creative Direction Leads to determine the best match; reach out to vendor to confirm availability and secure cost estimates.
• Communicate scope, timing and/or budget changes with Customer; work with project team to develop contingency plans.
• Conducts project retrospectives. Assemble data to measure project effectiveness.
• Strong sense of ownership and leadership
• Able to drive projects forward with tenacity and determination
• Ability to work with highly collaborative multidisciplinary teams
• Able to balance small details with big picture goals
• Solid understanding of the creative process
• Strong facilitation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs