The Project Manager will be an integral member of the Creative Services team. This rockstar will seamlessly work internally with the individual marketing team to effectively manage their creative requests through the internal creative services group. He/She will need to multi-task in a super fun, but fast-paced and creative environment. Must be able to collaborate with the marketing leads to understand their marketing objectives and effectively work with the creative team to deliver on those -- on time and on brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the process on marketing efforts including everything from print, digital, brochures, posters, point-of-sale material, trade shows, presentations and marketing videos.
• Work with business partners to gather information and understand their overall business needs.
• Partner with the Brand teams and Creative teams to deliver on marketing briefs/deliverables.
• Maintain brand standard on all products while also meeting business partner needs.
• 3+ years of work experience in agency managing client needs and creative deliverables.
• Must have a proven track record of successfully managing both high profile initiatives as well as smaller more detail oriented projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Ability to partner with internal marketing teams to create effective communications.
• Must have a collaborative work process.
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Strong knowledge of required creative time frames to produce a variety of deliverables from video to print to digital.
• Ability to manage time lines and process.
• Knowledge of printing/publishing requirements and techniques a plus.
• Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Expert level PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of project management software