The Project Manager, Internal Digital Operations is responsible for defining the tactical implementation plans to activate out client's Commercial Operations internal digital communications programs. This individual will maintain a broad understanding of our client's capabilities and technologies in digital communications, primarily using SharePoint, as well as the latest trends in intranet development and emerging communications channels.
- Leads the development and implementation of internal digital communications strategies to support our client's business via the intranet and other media
- Identifies opportunities to expand marketing & communication innovation and to effectively leverage existing capabilities across brands, areas and affiliates and the broader organization
- Measures usage and implementation; provides actionable strategies on how to increase value. Monitors site performance and metrics
- Manages the execution of short and long term objectives and tactical plans for delivery of internal marketing and communications programs
- Maintains subject matter expertise regarding internal digital and intranet program operations in support of product managers, functional directors, public affairs, design agencies, as well as other key stakeholders
- Partners with Commercial Operations teams to Identify opportunities and recommend/implement programs to enhance user experience, functionality and usage
- Provides analysis of internal gaps, benchmarking against leaders in the industry, and digital communication opportunities to enhance business results
- Manages the content and digital assets (ie, online training, marketing collateral, etc) to ensure compliant, accurate and timely communications. Provides recommendations on future content and capability requirement.