Interactive Project Manager
The primary functions of this position include project management, client management and team leadership. The Senior Interactive Project Manager manages projects to drive world-class creative solutions that are on time and on budget, while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development. He/she must have solid problem solving skills, business skills, and verbal and written communication skills. The Senior Interactive Project Manager must have excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills. He/she must have a deep understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, creative focused projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic project needs. In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced, and team may consist of a mix, or focus of team, studio, and client-site based work. Additionally, frequent overnight travel may be required.
Software /Technology Skills Required Job Requirements:
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
• Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven mentoring Soft Skills and Prior Work Experience (i.e. communication, prior work and longevity) Key Responsibilities include:
• Work with the pursuit team to complete RFP's project scoping, sizings and pricing estimates
• Contributes to establishing project vision
• Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project Charters, budgets, project plans, issues logs and change orders etc..
• Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Manage and control project scope and the change control process
• Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
• Manages the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget
• Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
• Acts as the client point-of-contact for all project related issues
• Ideally, candidate will have 3 - 10 years of relevant experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Interactive Project Manager