Utilize standard project management methodologies to independently manages small or medium-sized projects or, assists in the management of larger, more complex projects. Identify and manage resource requirements to meet schedules and objectives. Accountable for managing project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables. May work with external vendors. Create and communicate detailed project plans. Coordinate implementation processes including, progress tracking and reporting, and documentation. Actively lead risk mitigation and management. Lead problem resolution as issues arise. Facilitate critical trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
Additional Job Details:
The Partner Solutions team is looking for a Project Manager to drive a strategic partner marketing initiative across the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management and coordination of teams and processes for a business integration project. S/he will be very well organized, detail oriented, technically minded, and have excellent communication skills. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
• Define and manage multiple workstreams across technology, customer operations, commercial, legal, finance, and marketing teams
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Create project plan, track actions, and follow up with owners and key stakeholders
• Facilitate meetings to drive to actionable results
• Manage a knowledge sharing and project tracking system
• Work with Program Management Office to ensure organizational alignment
• Supports change management processes
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Potential travel ~1-2 x month
• Exceptional project manager - extremely organized, proactive and highly motivated. Attention to detail in executing complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables.
• Technical mindset and strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of management
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
• Forward communicator, striving to gain as much knowledge as possible.
• Ability to understand new technology rapidly
• Enjoy interaction with internal and external partners and strive for excellence.
• Ability to prioritize conflicting priorities.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs