The purpose of this position is to manage, coordinate, and facilitate technology projects and initiatives. This is accomplished by planning and managing project communications, administering contracts, creating project documentation, preparing correspondence, tracking and reporting information, completing related administrative tasks, identifying issues, resolving highly conflicting or unexpected issues , creating recommendations and alternative solutions for consideration, and directing staff as required
Manage projects or assists project managers in large initiatives by working with technology staff and other project stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery. Roles include: managing coordinating planning, and developing critical components of an overall technology-related project; defining appropriate objectives and highlighting risks related to proposed or on-going projects (including costs, schedules, technical, architectural, engineering, feasibility and quality). Depending on project complexity, the project coordinator may work on one or multiple on-going or proposed technology delivery projects
Effectively identify and resolve risks and issues associated with project components. Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional groups and remote team members to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of project components.
Work effectively with multiple project team members to establish goals, work content, schedules, communications, and action items .
Identify technical resources and seek assistance or information as needed, assessing the need for external resources (with support of the technical leads)
Track and report project information by maintaining project action item lists, design issue lists, due dates, and other project milestone information. Monitor and update project status and schedules, maintaining and tracking project budget information , entering, updating, and retrieving information from a variety of information systems.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and coordinating activities and technical tasks within and across these teams
• Experience or ability to learn new technology applications and software and adapt processes and approaches to conform with global processes and systems
• Experience in AGILE or other rapid development project methodology a plus (exposure to project lifecycle and management)
• Administration of contractual agreements
• Experience in facilitating time management across a team, informing and summarizing cross-system reports
• Strong leadership, motivational, and persuasion skills
• Entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic and tenacity
• Exceptional communication skills, with experience with interactions across a diverse stakeholder community (to speak and write concisely and clearly)
• Strong process and organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow-up
• Proven experience in delivering employee and team feedback in a constructive and positive manner, and maintaining a collaborative and productive team environment
• Willingness to seek help/guidance (and keep required instructions minimal) when confronted with issues
• Ability (and desire) to step in and work in interim roles and responsibilities to ensure successful project delivery
• More than one year of experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large datasets, and making data-driven analytical decisions
• Knowledge of localization processes and/or software development life cycle, quality assurance practices, principles, and methodologies
• General knowledge of e-commerce, industry, GSI platforms and products
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• CAPM certification or equivalent
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs