Creative Product Project Manager
We are looking for a Creative Production Manager to sit onsite at facebook. If you're interested please email me your CV, rate, current notice period, and the earliest/best time to reach you for a chat.
You will own the production plan and resource planning of creative content for Facebook’s sales and marketing team in EMEA to ensure timely and high quality work. Your tasks will include estimation, project scheduling and overall quality assurance & development of plans.
You will, therefore, have a strong understanding of digital and creative processes and disciplines.
You are naturally process driven, high energy, with demonstrable experience in creative delivery. You have exceptionally good teamwork and collaboration skills and be able to ensure that you deliver on time, on budget and with high confidence, whilst always looking to improve how you deliver the work through process improvements.
· Understand the clients briefs and timings and communicate the requirements to the team to ensure project progression, manage team expectations, prioritise workload and schedule resource
· With the teams support you’ll manage the creation of clear and concise delivery estimates and being able to track any changes versus budget so you are able to escalate up if necessary
· Keeping the Project Lead updated on the overall health of the assigned deliverables and projects
· Work across the global team to help support them, offer advice, or just keep them updated.
· Work closely with internal and 3rd party teams, communicating on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are understood and met
Enjoy (as well as being good at) the multi-tasking side of delivery, to allow the team members to work to their best abilities and deliver to the client’s needs
Keep an eye on budgets, but at the same time allow the team to deliver great work. It’s a fine line, but it’s a role that has to be great at balancing the two
Understand and be able talk about Design, copywriting, campaigns, sale and marketing (although you don’t have to be an expert in everything)
Really understand what it takes to help a team work together through great communication, plus also allowing the team to improve together not just through guidance
Adapt our process depending on Client need
Bring passion; about what you do and the ever-changing creative industry
We can go up to £400 with the relevant experience but this would also require some business development experience.