Strong Project Manager/Producer (7+ years of experience) needed with specific experience managing a range of creative deliverables within a Design Studio or Agency setting supporting a team focused on New Business Development. This person will work closely with a Sr. Account Manager, print production manager and other designers/copywriters managing all aspects of creative projects that run through this group.
The role is not specifically client or strategy focused although you will be exposed to clients and will work with them. This role is responsible for the day to day management of all moving pieces of active projects within this Creative team.
Someone super organized, highly detailed, able to push back on internal team members and manage to constantly changing deadlines and budget. Someone able to manage changes in scope of projects from clients who can then articulate those changes to their design team, ensuring the team has what's needed to complete the work. Someone with strong creative knowledge and awareness of what can be done in certain timeframes.
Someone upbeat, easy to work with, not easily rattled when several deliverables are due or change, someone who manages this process for others and who solves problems and finds solutions in an efficient and calm manner.
Candidates will have years of experience producing project plans and Statements of Work. Project Management itself (with dedicated experience managing projects in creative environments) will be the focus of their career, not just an area they've touched on in previous roles.
· Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting/conference reports, and other client communications/correspondence.
· Assist in scope-of-work, estimate, production timeline and creative brief development.
· Facilitate client presentation/meeting coordination.
· Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
· Serve as primary liaison between print production manager, including reviewing and communicating vendor quotes, verifying production specs and facilitating the overall communication between creatives and production.
· Field and process internal information requests.
· Maintain current work-in-progress records (e.g. Project Status Reports) and archives of past project information as appropriate.
· Work with finance manager on billing/requirements and provide regular budget summaries.
· Excellent communication skills
· High level of organization
· Detail oriented
· Strong work ethic
· High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities. Microsoft Office skills are critical.