Our client is seeking a Contract Project Manager with experience implementing a CRM system (preferably Salesforce). The ability to work cross-functionally is also critical as all collateral, content and communications are developed in collaboration with Engineering, Sales and Customer Support. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing PMO. Formal training in a CRM system will be necessary for success in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Work cross-functionally on Salesforce integration across multiple levels and departments to ensure the smooth release of new features
· Utilize Agile methodologies to drive initiatives
· End-to-end leadership and management of projects (Ideation through Support) providing integration with product development teams for technical projects
· Contribute to Global PMO best practices in all areas of project management
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Strong communication and organizational skills - Candidates must demonstrate ability to take initiative and be solutions oriented
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of job related experience with strong knowledge of enterprise level project management across multiple functions
· Understanding where (and how) to fit Agile within Traditional project management and vice versa
· Advanced knowledge of project/sprint planning tools/methodologies·
· Experienced with Salesforce is a PLUS
· Understanding and implementation of cross-functional technical integrations of a CRM or Marketo software is a HUGE PLUS
· Proficient at building high level timelines and ensuring team execution with minimal supervision and reporting
The opportunity is for a 6 month contract with potential for a permanent hire. Candidates must be local and able to commute to Irvine, we require this position to sit onsite in Irvine, CA.