This role will provide project management capabilities for managing large scale Digital/CRM patient or HCP focused programs and serve as the point of contact for business leads and suppliers into Digital Marketing to support the tactical execution of digital and CRM programs.
Reports to the Senior Manager of CRM Operations within the Digital Marketing team. The position interacts with multiple internal functions, such as CRM Operations, Brand Managers, Digital Strategy, RM Managers, Marketing Operations, IT, Customer Call Center, Legal, Regulatory and Commercial Effectiveness, as well as, external operational vendors and agencies.
The Project Management role will follow classic project management methodology capabilities: project delivery within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope. A qualified candidate will understand campaign management and CRM programs, required procedures and data integration requirements.
• First line of communication for Brand/Business contact; owning client satisfaction
• Collaborate with business partner’s to define project scope and obtain estimates from suppliers to secure funding for projects. Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
• Gather initial requirements and collaborate with CRM Operations managers responsible for drafting the business requirements and managing data integration requirements with our marketing database vendor.
• Develops and manages integrated project plan and timelines; ensures full alignment across internal and external stakeholders and partners.
• Identifies and pro-actively identify risks and guide the team on mitigation plans.
• Follow-up on operational and campaign development issues with business partners and suppliers.
• Leads weekly operations status meetings with all internal/external stakeholders as needed; develops agenda and issues minutes with assigned action items.
• Maintain project status, issues and risks and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties.
• Ensure all related documentation and critical project deliverables, including creative assets, are stored in document library.
• Develop incident escalations designed to inform stakeholders of issues.
• Coordinates regularly scheduled campaign performance reviews with applicable analytics and marketing teams
• Coordinates project post mortem as required for internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Digital Marketing or related field.
• A minimum of 5-7 years of patient/HCP marketing, database marketing, CRM, account management, project management and/or other related roles required.
• Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
• Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management programs that involve data integration with digital channels.
• Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted, complex CRM programs both internally and with external partners/suppliers.
• Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound) and digital marketing programs.
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
• Pharmaceutical industry experienced preferred.
• Experience with MS Office products, including MS Project and SharePoint is required.