Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Broadcast Creative Project Manager to work a long-term assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA. This team is looking for a strong Account/Project Manager who has Broadcast ad development experiences. The team is NOT looking for someone with production experience.
- Manage the creative development of national, regional and local broadcast TV/Radio and special projects.
- Tactical planning and executing creative.
- Partner with outside advertising agency, internal clients and cross channel teams to execute national broadcast advertising for the client.
- Ensure the concepts coming from the advertising agency are consistent with client’s brand and brand standards.
- Attend production shoots and serve as liaison between the agency crew and the store management to minimize the disruption in the store and maximize efficiency.
- Help manage broadcast production schedules, TV/Radio competitive tracking and communications.
- Serve as the point person for the development of reporting documents for the broadcast department, including monthly marketing meetings, dashboards, and weekly reels.
- Work with in-store Muzak and on-hold messaging, including message focus, selection, scheduling, final approval of all messages.
- Responsible for ensuring traffic instructions. Supports Broadcast Mangers and Senior Manager as needed. Manages budget for assigned categories and supports budget captain.
- Advertising agency experience is a big plus
- THIS IS NOT A PRODUCTION ROLE - The team is NOT looking for actual production experience
- Ability to approach challenges systematically, researching alternatives and make recommendations
- Working knowledge of marketing, advertising, merchandising. Thorough knowledge of broadcast creative production process and advertising agency management.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple demands. Creative thinker; driven to optimal results with budget/deadline on target
- Strong presentation skills (personable/confident) and can negotiate effectively with others to find optimal solution. Invites feedback and listens effectively. Strong Work Ethic.
- Budget and finance literacy/ background and use of Excel to that end is important- all dashboards and competitive analysis work (which the person will need to execute) will be in PowerPoint/ Excel.
- Ability to understand and read budgets and of course understanding broadcast creative as it applies to brand management are the two essentials.
- MUST be be comfortable asking questions to guide the process and rolling with the punches if a project does not come to fruition (essentially dies) or changes scope in a major way. Will need to be adept at researching projects on your own, strategizing alongside the agency partner and moving quickly.