Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in San Francisco, is seeking a qualified Project Manager Brand Strategist with Project Management and Marketing experience for 14+ months!
- Brief description or bullets of the workers overall responsibilities on the project
- Develop and execute brand marketing campaigns and initiatives, working closely with internal stakeholders and creative agencies to push the boundaries on brand, digital marketing, and design
- Be the voice of our end users in all creative development and executions.
- Translate internal product and vertical strategies into user-friendly, benefit-driven stories.
- Analyze scenarios and make brand management recommendations as new products and features are added to our portfolio.
- Manage the full campaign development process, including agency management, customer research, strategy and brief development, creative development and production.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- 3 bullets of the workers main responsibilities on the project
- Manage a variety of cross-functional stakeholders from product marketing to brand marketing
- Lead research and strategy for any given brief
- Be the voice of the user end-to-end and connector of disparate insights
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills. Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and clients with user-driven rationale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years at a world-class creative interactive or design agency or in-house design/brand team.
- Smart, bold, and accessible sense of design with excellent attention to detail and consistency.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Experience working within a variety of industries and/or background in organizational/business/brand/systems design is a plus.
- Experience writing briefs and launching and developing brands using traditional and digital media, closely working with brand / creative agencies
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web and technology trends and innovative implementations.