Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Project Manager to fulfill a 6-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
Candidate should have brand management/merchandising experience
As a Beauty Service Project Manager you will act as the liaison between the field and home office (Category Management). You will be responsible for enhancing the current Beauty Service program through communications, reporting, training and strategic initiatives.
• Function as a support structure for the Field Leadership Teams, providing expert knowledge of the Beauty Care Category to Sr. Advisors of Beauty and Beauty Consultants.
• Establish and maintain 3rd party vendor relationships through coordinating meetings, trainings, conference calls and annual Trade Shows
• Partner with various internal departments including but not limited to Store Operations, Finance, Compensation, HR Shared Services, IS, Legal, Talent Management and Labor Relations.
• Support the training effort for all technology initiatives within the Beauty Care department that will lead to improved efficiencies.
• Develop core curriculum and product trainings through partnering with 3rd party vendors as well as internal Talent Management department
• Create various reports utilizing internal CVS applications to analyze sales data
• Provide weekly and monthly sales and staffing reports to field
• Assist in the recruitment and development of the Beauty Consultant position as needed through reporting to field
• Communicate and monitor the execution of all training & development initiatives that impact the Beauty Care Business.
• Help manage and maintain beauty budget and master store list
• Own and manage creation and distribution of monthly beauty box and other beauty programs
• Submit invoices, SAF entries and payroll submissions for field Beauty Consultants
• Create and distribute monthly Beauty Service Newsletter
• Coordinate monthly National Conference Call and Agenda
• Manage Beauty Service Hotline
• Investigate and react to Human Resource issues from field
Communications, Marketing or similar bachelor’s degree