Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to client's success by supporting the development and implementation of highly complex communications programs or projects in the client's Global Creative Studio for assigned client businesses.
Models and acts in accordance with guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Manages multiple work streams and client groups, prioritizing as needed and ensuring that projects meet timelines and deliver results.
• Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
• Communicates and ensures resolution of all issues. Escalates issues to direct manager as necessary.
• Educates clients on working relationship with Global Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities, process, and budgeting.
• Manages moderately complex project work for the Global Creative Studio. Serves as lead for direct manager and primary contact for assigned team and clients.
• Partners with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives and meet/exceed client Global Creative Studio standards.
• Understands the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of assigned client businesses in order to provide value-add and strategic counsel on campaign and program strategy.
• Communicates processes for improving cross-functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments.
• Ensures clients submit clear strategic creative briefs to efficiently initiate work in the Global Creative Group.
• Mentors other producers in program and project management.
• Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
• Serves as a Brand Steward across the organizations with external business partners.
Summary of Experience Years
• Project management (3-5 years)
• Account Management and/or Project Management in a design/advertising agency, preferred (3-5years)
• Relationship management with business partners (3 years)
• Leading, influencing and mentoring teams (3 years)
• Strategic planning and execution (3 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to apply multidisciplinary business principles and practices in cross-functional projects and activities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage and influence others
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
• Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Summary and Mission