PROJECT MANAGER ASSOCIATE
START DATE: 2/13/2018
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS * POSSIBLE EXTENSION
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
We are hiring a Project Manager Associate with experience working at or managing a design/advertising agency, preferred.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
Ensures proactive communication of client budget status on a monthly basis and overall budget actuals at the end of each fiscal year. Delivers consistent and accurate project estimates, change orders, updated estimates, billing and project actuals to clients.
Prioritizes multiple client groups and ensures that projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
Manages and monitors project schedules for the Global Creative Studio, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
Consolidates, communicates, and ensures resolution of all issues. Escalates issues to direct manager as necessary.
Manages moderately complex program or project work for the Global Creative Studio.
Partners and collaborates with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives and meet/exceed Global Creative Studio standards.
What are the must/nice to have skills:
- Strong project, account, and communication skills. Experience working at or managing a design/advertising agency, preferred
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Things to note:
- General project management experience and skills that coincide with that are required.
- This role deals with a lot of variables and components as a result, it may take up to 90 days to completely ramp up. At that time, they'll be expected to contribute to the team and work independently.
- Communication is key. You will be working with the broader Creative team and cross functions teams across the organization (marketing) on In Store Promo work briefs, timelines, and expectations.
- There may be potential for communication with senior leadership, but the HM will be taking most of that on.
- will be shadowing on Q3 and Q4 promo work until they are fully immersed.
- If you can stretch down to help meet deadlines and stretch up to lead projects, they'll be successful here.