We are looking for a specialist to help a small team plan one event while executing another.
- Manage the project portfolio for all Group Admin Activation projects and maintain status of overall project health for all projects
- Track project status and regularly present to business stakeholders and leadership
- Owns overall cross-functional project management strategy, including cadence of meetings, communication and project management tools and ownership of these touch points for all applicable workstreams
- Identifies and manages project risk, with the ability to escalate problems and possible solutions as needed
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses any issues/impediments that could impact project scope or timeline as appropriate
- Drives continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies
- Project management skills, especially project planning, risk management
- Broad knowledge of business processes, business metrics, business systems, and interrelationships between organizations
- Big picture thinker with the ability to create processes and plans in an easy to understand way
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and agencies
- Experience thriving within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- BA/BS degree
- +5 years of project management experience in the tech industry
NOTE: Extended iinternational travel may be required.