Aquent Studios seeks a Project Manager (PM) to serve as the key point of contact for the Aquent CT Studio team to all clients and partners. The PM ensures a smooth workflow and effective communication, including timelines and deadlines on all deliverables and task assignments for the CT Studio (Design/Content Stewards, Digital Assemblers, QC/Forger and Release Specialist).
Projects are print and digital, and include a varied level of complexity in various therapeutic spaces. The Project Manager handles intake of all CT projects from the Job Owners, as well as the Holding Companies/AORs (including Aquent Studios). The PM is responsible for assessing all CT project requirements, entering jobs into Project Management database, and scheduling work for the CT team throughout the lifecyle of projects.
In addition to intake, responsibilities include: developing project timelines and project plans as required; maintaining effective relationships with all support teams; following and managing project status through Client’s electronic routing system (ZINC), and ensuring that all team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications.
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent Aquent’s values
- Develop a keen understanding of the client’s processes and guidelines (both traditional and CT)
- Accurately set up and track projects in Aquent’s project tracking system
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, taking ownership of all interim and final deliverables, managing client expectations, and meeting all commitments.
- Communicate project scope, objectives, requirements, and budget parameters to internal Studio teams and/or clients, when necessary.
- Oversee budget tracking and billing/invoicing for all assigned projects.
- Manage specific/defined program metrics and reporting.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files.
- Proactively inform production teams about project changes, issues or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
- Manage all necessary Aquent tasks within client’s electronic review tool
- Ensure that all projects adhere to branding requirements as communicated by the client
- Help identify and define workflow best practices
Account Growth/Business Development:
- Exhibit enthusiasm for developing new business for Aquent by building client confidence based on performance excellence
- Understand and identify potential opportunities with existing clients for additional work, and communicate these to the Aquent Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years in the Pharmaceutical industry with familiarity with industry terms and a high level understanding of industry compliance requirements
- 5+ years of project management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution and collaborative work situations
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office
- General understanding of print and digital production and image/data rights
- Basic understanding of Acrobat, InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator