Our top entertainment client is seeking a highly motivated individual to manage multiple mission critical IT projects. This individual will be responsible for writing up project related documents, tracking progress against objectives, maintaining an open line of communication between the project team and the project stakeholders, and ensuring that the portfolio of projects meets objectives surrounding timeliness, scope, and project quality.
• Lead the planning and implementation of a portfolio of correlated IT projects.
• Coordinate project related tasks and deliverables.
• Work with the business and technical teams to set and communicate project objectives.
• Identify potential project risks and communicate project issues to project team and stakeholders.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Proficient at prioritizing, managing, and executing tasks. Demonstrated capability to oversee multi-person, multi-system projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex changing environment.
• Strong knack for dealing with ambiguity.
• Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail.
• Familiar with process charting tools such as Microsoft Visio, presentation applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, and project management applications such as Microsoft Project.
• Familiarity with issue and task management systems such as Jira, Asana, and Service Now is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office. Ability to communicate technical processes and concepts using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, or other illustration software.
• Self-driven with a knack for solving problems.
• Good Understanding of Quality Control Methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, business management, or related fields.
• 4-5 years of progressive experience in requirements gathering and analysis, and data management.
• 2+ years project management experience and proven experience preferred
• Four-year college degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required.
• Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must possess a strong commitment to working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Must be extremely enthusiastic, articulate, personable, detail oriented and have strong organizational skills and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs