This award-winning, innovative business is currently looking for a newly created position in the form of a project coordinator to join the team. This is initially a 12-month contract based in covetable offices in central Melbourne.
This is a challenging role with a company that has a very clear objective of becoming the leading publisher in the education sector. The business provides textbook and technology products for the higher education space.
The principal aspects of this will be the coordination and delivery of new Higher Education technology, service and custom projects to key clients, primarily tertiary education bodies. Using a market and solutions-based focus the successful candidate must be able to develop and identify competitive advantage and innovation.
• Coordinate accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
• Project manage and develop new, custom and special projects
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key academics
• Ensure technology based products are incorporated in all projects
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of project management in a publishing environment. A candidate with a successful Higher Education sales experience would also be strongly considered.
• An excellent understanding of publishing and production processes
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Good commercial awareness and business acumen
• Solutions-based and customer focused
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
• Excellent presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs