manage the development calendar for respective business/category(s) and execution of business initiatives; monitor development targets and deliverables, identifying efficiencies and communicating accordingly to ensure timely, flawless execution; enhance and streamline processes in support of greater speed and agility; liaison between client group and cross-functional partners, overseeing communications between teams; facilitate meetings; administer change initiatives and ease team through transitions; manage deliverables under moderate supervision, exercising a moderate degree of autonomy/decision making; typically reports to Director/AVP & manages at the individual contributor level; 5+ years of experience.
• Develop and maintain calendar in accordance with the parameters of the brand; proactively addressing potential risks and overcoming road blocks.
• Streamline processes to drive efficiency in support of speed and agility; from initial concept through to pass off.
• Oversee product development ratios; track actuals against targets and manage variances against business priorities.
• Ensure product development data integrity; partnering with systems team from initial concept through to pass off.
• Facilitate meetings and communicate decisions accordingly.
• Recommend and administer process improvements to increase efficiency and speed/agility.
• Liaise between client group and cross-functional teams.
• Implement new business initiatives, applying transition management techniques to realize change in support of business direction.
• Ensure deliverables meet budget and time commitments; identifying efficiencies without compromising end product.
• Other duties, as required, in support of in support of overall business initiatives.
• Self-motivated and results oriented manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and dynamic thinker who can think outside the box to reach a solution.
• Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organization.
• Maintains tact and diplomacy in high stake situations.
• Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach.
• Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
• Understand how to motivate talent and help foster a collaborative creative culture.
• Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility.
• Flexible and creative problem solver.
• Passion for Product Lifecycle/Development process.
• Personal professionalism and accountability.
• Possible domestic and international travel, if necessary.
• 5+ years of Project Management/Operations Experience in Retail or Related Field.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills; knowledge of Flex PLM a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs