Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join its Corporate Relations team. The team’s primary focus is developing marketing materials to support partnerships with corporations and associations interested in investing in their employee’s educational and professional development.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure project deadlines and deliverables are met.
• Communicate effectively with client and team to identify project needs and determine solutions.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Attend team meetings to capture meeting notes and communicate next steps.
• Gather stakeholder feedback on marketing materials and effectively communicate any edits to creative team.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client to ensure appropriate edits have been made.
• Confirm that all marketing materials produced effectively apply our brand requirements and enforce project standards.
• Prepare for creative reviews, as well as client and department meetings.
• Maintain a constant knowledge of current project status.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of Project Management experience in a marketing or related field.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must have the ability to communicate and work with other departments, colleagues, and partner companies at varying levels of position and location.
• Professional level skills in writing and editing.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to use time management skills to deal with multiple projects.
This is a three month contract position starting in late June with potential to extend. Work does require you to be on-site.