Responsible for end to end management of critical Self Service, Support, Multi Portal and Telesales projects. Facilitates, manages, and reports status on all phases of the project lifecycle, from initial concept through gating, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and ROI tracking. Works with leadership within an ISO program area to help prioritize related projects. Work with cross-functional teams - IT, Portfolio teams to ensure project release alignments. Track program/project level metrics to validate projected ROI and help streamline the SDLC process, communication and execution.
Assess needs to engage other impacting functional groups & serves as a key liaison with National Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT, National Operations, QA, Client Account Management team, External Vendors, etc.
Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning and managing projects to completion. Support Operation project leads/owners in defining requirements for stakeholdering, project alignment and successful implementation.
Maintain overall portfolio for the assigned funnel; track status and report to leadership. Manage and execute established processes for resourcing, maintenance work prioritization, etc. Identify and document process improvements/changes that help streamline/improve time to market solutions.
• Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in Program/Project management.
• Must possess complete understanding of all project management fundamentals.
• 4+ years of wireless sales project management experience or extensive knowledge and understanding of wireless industry trends and key business drivers.
• Understanding of wireless online portals and associated sales/support teams is strongly preferred.
• Ability to handle documentation management, change management, gating processes, prioritization and structured learning on all aspects of client e-commerce portals.
• Strong communication, facilitation and organization skills are a must.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage all aspects of projects concurrently.
• Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs.
• Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required.
• Must be highly disciplined, self-starter, and leader with the ability to execute on assignments independently, and effectively communicate expectations for all programs/projects being managed.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Primary Skill Requirement
Internet Sales/Operations experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs