Looking to potentially hire by the first/second week of January
Onsite 1 day/week in Hopkinton, off-site rest of the week
Project Manager Description:
Our client, a media agency firm, is seeking a project manager who can manage and deliver on-time and on-budget custom web solutions while managing to make (and keep) their clients happy. You'll manage multiple projects (from complex, large scope to smaller duration efforts) at one time. In addition to their client/project work, you will help drive their new product development efforts and help streamline their production processes. While the role is currently very hands-on, they are also seeking someone who can manage large/small scale projects now and eventually lead our project management team in the future as the company continues to grow.
You will be working with clients from project kickoffs in the discovery phase through to delivery - shepherding the process smartly working directly with VP, Creative; Director of Technology and additional design, content and development staff members to collectively shape a web solution that delivers on clients' vision expectations. Oftentimes, you'll help set that vision with the VP, Creative in coordination with the team and most importantly, client.
The ideal candidate will be a small-company person. You would be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our client is the type of place where you can own your own success. You are able to talk PMP/PMI/Scrum/Agile and all the other formal PM lingo, but you know when the formal buttoned-down approach isn't required. You're schooled in the art and science of project management and are process-driven but not process-burdened. Finally you'll report to the VP, Operations and work directly with the production team comprised of project managers.
AMAZING Selling Points:
Work life balance is HUGE with this company and is one of their biggest values. They offer a standard benefits package, unlimited sick days and vacation days. There is also a big potential for this person to move into a Director of Project Manager role down the line.
Company size is 13 FT employees and 10+ contractors. Project Manager will be a member of the production team. Company Info: Founded in 1994. They work with thought leadership clients, take their complex data/knowledge, and make it simple for users to experience in custom web solutions and social business platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in producing custom web solutions and interactive multimedia
- Experience delivering large scale (duration, budget) and smaller scale web solutions with a diverse production team
- A track record of successfully delivering web projects on-time and on-budget
- Knowledge and curiosity about technology, design, social media and other web agency topics
- Solid understanding of PM processes, standards such as PMP, Scrum Agile, Test-Driven Development, Progressive Enhancements
- Working familiarity with learning industry standards for: accessibility (US ADA Section 508 and WC3), and learning management operability (AICC 3.x, SCORM 1.2, 2004) nice to have....
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs