1. Ad/campaign experience
2. Print/Photography experience
3. Working with Creative Team
4. Prefer someone coming from retail or ad agency
- To support work flow processes and prioritization for all projects moving through the department in partnership with other key Project Managers.
- Maintain schedules, outside resource coordination and vendors, processes and portals.
- Identify resource assignments for projects under the direction of the Senior Manager and the Senior Director of Global Creative.
- Key integration point for receiving all creative/production related projects.
- Perform the role of project manager from initial brief and scoping to bring a project to final execution and archive.
- Foster strong working relationships within a large global organization to drive effective team partnerships and communication.
- Recommend work process improvements and support implementation where approved by supervisors
- Manage creative folder structure and asset posting
- Support a variety of production work streams including print, video, photography, online.
- Retail experience a plus
- An understanding of the advertising world and how integrated campaigns are executed is a mandatory
Job Requirements / Experience / Education:
- Bachelors Degree. MBA preferred.
- 5 - 10 years of traffic and project management experience in a creative environment
- Experience and understanding of production/printing principles and specifications
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage expectations, execute tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of various project management software/tools, best practices and techniques
- Experience with FTP, Adobe software suite including, Illustrator, Photoshop InDesign and Acrobat
Potential to go full-time for the right candidate.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs