Immediate Need! Our client is looking for a Temporary Project Manager to join its team. As a Project Manager you will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and/or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Creates or reviews and analyzes project proposal or plan to determine budget limitations, time frame, procedures to accomplish the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Establishes and achieves financial objectives by doing the following: preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Develops a work plan and staffing for each phase of a project. Outlines a work plan assigning responsibilities and duties.
• Coordinates and manages activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
• Prepares various project reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends using an information database system.
• May include direct supervision of two or more administrative/clerical staff.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related field. Master's degree or equivalent education preferred.
• Proven experience in a business, administrative or operational environment.
• High level of analytical and strategic thinking to plan, direct, and coordinate designated projects ensuring goals are accomplished within deadlines and set budgets.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral communications.
• Ability to effectively present research findings, projects and recommendations to management.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be extremely results oriented with the ability to organize and independently manage various projects or processes simultaneously.
This is a temporary position starting in late July and continuing through October 26, 2012 with potential to extend beyond this date. Work requires you to be on-site and work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Apply immediately by sending over your current resume. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs