Are you a project manager with a minimum of 2 years agency or "big brand" experience looking for an awesome new gig? Our client is hiring!
This is a 3 month contract to hire role at one of Portland's top agencies. Here you'll be working with Designers, Art Directors, external vendors, and clients to produce great work.
- Understanding the design process from concept to final delivery. The types of projects will include branding campaigns, print, photography, live action, retail, 3D, events, and digital media execution.
- Maintain efficient job tracking, scheduling, estimations, change orders, specs, purchase orders, invoicing for assigned jobs.
- Skilled in the use of Basecamp, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of the adobe creative suite.
- Project managing global campaigns that span the breadth of the communication platform from traditional print media, outdoor advertising, broadcast, radio, mobile and events.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships with the opportunity to benefit from new business acquired through your work and referrals.
- Conduct professional communications with prospect and existing clients.
- Maintain excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, resourcefulness and intelligent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with all client relationships.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Willingness for occasional business related travel.
- Present yourself in a professional business appearance & manor during all client interaction.
- Must be available to attend client meetings on and off-site.
Interested? Apply now!