- 3 to 5 years ad agency experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelor's Degree is advertising, marketing, or PR
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of both digital and traditional advertising strategies, design, production and project management
- Ensure customer satisfaction of solutions by managing client expectations with regards to schedule, scope, quality, and budget.
- Provide day-to-day management and status activities between project team and client.
- Develop, track, and update project schedules and budgets for clients.
- Prepare Statements of Work, Services Agreements, and other contracts for clients.
- Monitor project status and manage tasks, scope, and deliverables using company tools and methodology
- Determine and communicate client objectives to the project team.
- Facilitate communication within the development team about risks, issues, and approaches.
- Manage the development of requirements, content delivery plans, and day-to-day contact with clients, partners and vendors.
- Provide project status reports to management team and clients describing the state of the project.
- Ensure environment, materials, and resources are in place for the success of the project.
- Assign and monitor project staff, providing task prioritization and direction when necessary.
- Perform pro-active risk assessment, management, and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple high-priority projects
- Excellent written communication
This is a client-facing project management role that is based at the client's Houston-area office.