Experienced in managing the delivery of large, multi-phase web platforms. Creating world class customer experiences over the internet is the result of a unique combination of passion, innovation, and excellence. Project Managers work closely with specialists in the agency Design, Technology, and Strategy teams as well as their Client Services area to deliver results to their customers.
A Project Manager has well developed project management, client partnering and leadership skills and has a proven track record managing multi-disciplinary teams delivering projects on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Manages and delivers projects of all sizes on budget, on time, and on schedule
• Manages all aspects of project: scope, risk, schedule, team structure, budget, quality, and communication
• Prepare all project documentation: project plans, project charters, status reports, risk assessment plans, change requests, resource requests
• Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
• Provide leadership to the project team
• Participate in internal PMO programs including post project reviews, internal process initiatives and ongoing improvement practices.
• Identify and mitigate technical, schedule, political and operational risks to the success of a project
• Communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
• Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
• Manage all project related requests with the client
• Create accurate, detailed cost estimates.
• Effectively interact with all levels of client management.
• Act as company advocate and embody the agency values: people, passion, creativity, fun and excellence
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs