Vitamin T is currently in search of a Project Manager for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for managing the timeline and execution of current and future client projects. You will be trained and given responsibility for developing project budgets and timelines, informing internal stakeholders of project needs and details, and communicating progress to internal and client stakeholders. In order to be successful in this role, you need to have prior experience in managing projects and teams along a timeline with clear deliverables.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Prepare project plans and schedules with input from department stakeholders
- Assist the account manager in developing project budgets
- Hold status meetings and calls with department stakeholders and with the client
- Prepare agendas and minutes of meetings with action items and next steps assigned to individuals along with deadlines for completion
- Double check staff work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Proactively communicate project status and issues to your account manager
- Monitor scope creep and alert account manager when project is exceeding scope
- Monitor labor time, vendor expenses, and material costs and understand the impacts on job revenue, margins, and utilization
- Prepare weekly reports for your account manager review with project and team metrics
- Have a can do, proactive attitude and mentality of continual learning and improvement
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO LEARN THROUGH TRAINING AND INVESTMENT?
- Understanding of the departments and functions within a marketing and training agency
- How to work with teams and client executives in the most effective, efficient manner
- How an agency maintains and grows revenue through effective project management
- How to manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- How to develop timelines and budgets
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards